Grade 11 Revision School
Continuing Education Office – Telephone: 021 – 7137999 Cell: 082 409 2195
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.bhs.org.za
1. Courses are run by experienced Grade 11 teachers.
2. Admission will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note: Numbers are severely limited due to COVID social distancing protocols.
3. All of the courses will be held at Bergvliet High School.
4. Courses will run on Saturdays from 3, 10, 17 & 24 October 2020.
5. Additional Programmes and enrolment forms are available from the foyer of the school or on our website: www.bhs.org.za under “Continuing Ed”.
6. Should the course be over-subscribed or cancelled, you will be notified and your fee refunded.
7. NO FEES WILL BE REFUNDED SHOULD A PARTICIPANT CANCEL A BOOKING.
8. Please note the dates and starting times carefully.
1. EFT payments are preferable. Debit or Credit card payments can be made at the Finance Office of the school, up until 30 September: Mondays – Fridays: 08:30 – 15:30 (during the school term).
2. DIRECT DEPOSITS – see the Registration Form on the back page for Banking Details.
3. The closing time for registration is 10:00 on 30 September.
4. For late registration, contact Katharine Miles: 082 409 2195 or e-mail: email@example.com
5. NO PHONE-BOOKINGS WILL BE ACCEPTED
6. Electronic Payments should be made payable to BERGVLIET HIGH SCHOOL with the reference CEP and your child’s name.